This guide is dependant on the MLA Handbook, 8th ed. To get more details and examples, consult the MLA Handbook. Here is a print reference amount that will be available in the Ely Library Reference Collection (REF LB 2369 .M53 2016).
Additional MLA Style Gu >
Just how To Document Suggestions: Making a Functions Cited Page
Page Contents- C lick for a link to jump compared to that section.
- Place the list of works cited during the end of the paper.
- Center the name, “Works Cited”, one inches from the top of the web page.
- Double room between your name therefore the very first entry.
- Dual space both within and between entries.
- Begin each entry flush with all the left margin.
- Indent subsequent lines inch that is one-halffive areas). Continue reading